You've Requested Some One-on-One Time
Congratulations for taking another step forward on your freelance journey. I’m excited to learn more about your goals and look forward to talking with you.
I’m reviewing your application to determine if I am able to help you.
Watch your inbox for a confirmation email from me with a few scheduling options based on the information you submitted, and a payment link.
Note that if I can’t help you I will let you know. I won’t ghost you.*
Full payment must be made in advance no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting or the time will not be set aside for you.
Our session(s) will take place via Zoom and will be recorded.
If you can’t make our appointed time you can request to reschedule one time. There are no refunds.
Because I take my time and your time seriously here’s some important information:
- If you arrive on a call late but less than 15 minutes past the scheduled time the session duration may be shortened. I will do all I can to extend to you the full 60 minutes.
- If you arrive on the call more than 15 minutes late, or miss it entirely, you forfeit the full fee amount.
- You can request to reschedule the session one time.
- If I arrive late on a call we will extend the call time to the full 60 minutes or reschedule the time.
- Session(s) will be recorded.
- I do not provide legal or financial advice. The coaching is instructional and informational only. Your success is your own responsibility.